Thursday, October 29, 2009
Waiting for Beta #1
I had my blood drawn this morning. I now am sitting at my desk at work anxiously waiting for my phone to ring. This beta doesn't mean all that much in the whole scheme of things. I expect it to be low since my home tests were faint. Monday is the beta that matters. It will show if the hcg doubled in the right amount of time. So this weekend will be a waiting game. I am being positive. I expect a good outcome with this pregnancy. I am trying to put fear aside and take this one day at a time. All easier said that done. I continue to pray. I am so blessed in life, and this makes my "cup run-ith over". So I am grateful. But I am a little scared, to be honest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment