skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Time for Another Miracle
This is a collection of thoughts about our journey to grow our family.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
It can only go up I guess
So today I had a positive test, that was pretty clear, faint, but clear. Two lines. So I guess I will eat my woe is me words from yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Baby #2
(30)
Lilah
(12)
Random Thoughts
(11)
Tips for new Mommies
(6)
Lilah
Amelia
Our Family
Blog Archive
►
2012
(5)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
2010
(20)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(10)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
▼
2009
(39)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(14)
▼
October
(20)
24
Waiting for Beta #1
It can only go up I guess
Bottom
Monday is never a nice word
Thankful for a sister in law who "gets it"
Saturday
Two days after 4day Transfer
Two embryos in!
Day 4
Day 2
Nope this can't be OUR Fert Report!
Lilah is 11 Months Today
Post ER Afternoon
Friday night
Working
All about Lilah Bean
It's a Baby Boom
Our Story
Intro
About Me
Steph
A girl with a life long weight problem, a Wife and a Mom. I am on a journey to finally better myself. I am blogging for accountability. Maybe I can inspire, but I most certainly will grow from this process.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment