Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 16, 2009

It's a Baby Boom

So I have heard on the news that the years 2006-2008 were a baby boom. Well I lived this boom and I feel that 2010 will continue this trend. There will always be periods of time in your life where you have lots of weddings, lots of baby showers, lots of graduation parties... it happens. But in 2008 we had 17 babies that we knew, in our immediate circle and even more that weren't as close. So getting pregnant and having a baby in 2008 was a must. How in the world would I function if I couldn't take part in this baby boom. I am very thankful that God did not make this journey even harder for me. But now what? It is late 2009, where are all these other Moms? Well holy cow, many of them, and new close friends are pregnant. More babies. So again I sit and wonder if I get to play in the game this time. I am tough. I know I am. But if I don't get to play this time.... I don't know what. I will blog. This will be my healing place. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment