Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Post ER Afternoon

Well we got 14 eggs this time. Based on our last E2 level of 1499 I wouldn't expect them all to be mature. We will hear the fertility report tomorrow, which I expect to show 7-10 mature. I hope we get better quality this time around. Like I like to say... we make FUGLY embryos but really stinking cute babies. ;)
We are most likely going to be doing a 3day transfer on Tuesday. The only thing that will change this is the quality of the embryos and if we have more the 3-4 to keep an eye on. I think we are going to have to play it all by ear. Which for me is not the easiest thing to do. I am a control freak and this whole process is uncontrolable. So I just wait and try to find some patience.
This is a tough thing to go through. I am not sure why this is our path, but I know I am strong enough to handle it all, but it still takes it's toll emotionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment