Friday, October 16, 2009
Our Story
My husband and I decided to start TTC back in September of 2006. At that point we had no idea of what our path would be. It turned out we would be on a long path, but the end of the path for child #1 was well worth the time. We have both MFIF and egg issues. We did 6 treatment cycles total. We had one early loss and were successful on IVF#1. I have no doubt that Lilah was a miracle. Our RE gave us a 5% chance of success at the transfer. The transfer was done on Day 4 because I insisted on it. I had been told there may be only one embryo to transfer. I needed to have that back with me as soon as possible. Our betas were low with Lilah and a successful outcome was not predicted. I was worried every day of my pregnancy. I still worry every day about my love bug. She is amazing absolutely amazing. I adore my Lilah and I can't wait to grow our family. She deserves to grow up with siblings. So our new journey begins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment