Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bottom

So I am at the point I get to with every cycle. Desperation. Having only had one successful pregnancy, and only two pregnancies total, I have been here many times before. "I just have to be pregnant, if I keep peeing on sticks and staring at them long enough it will come true". Well I am pretty certain it won't this time. I am super crampy and my boobs hurt. But I don't think it has anything to do with being pregnant. I think it just has to do with the process of my ovaries cleaning themselves up, the loads of progesteron in my body, general PMS.
So I will know for sure some time on Thursday. But I am "calling the game". It breaks my heart to think of how much effort/emotion/energy an IVF cycle takes. Not to mention the money involved. So a failed IVF cycle is a big deal. A very big deal. I can't believe I have to live it. This path we are on isn't easy, but I am strong. I will be ok. I will be ok.
We have been blessed. We are still very blessed. We have the best baby girl in the world. Who could ask for more?

No comments:

Post a Comment