I decided I should keep track of the words that Lilah says. So here is the list.
Lilah
Da-Da
Kitty
Done
Milk
Elmo
Yes you do not see Ma-Ma on the list. Rarely do I get a real "ma-ma". But Milk and Elmo both sound like Ma-Ma, so people are like "ooooh she said ma-ma". LOL I get to correct them and say "no that is milk". Why does she torment me?
I adore my baby girl. This age is so much fun. She is so funny and has a great personality. I enjoy watching her explore and learn about the world around her. She is getting a temper though. It is a bit hard to take the SCREAMS when something isn't going her way. This is something we need to figure out how to remedy, can it actually be remedied? Probably not, perhaps ear plugs are in our future.
One year old is such an awesome age. I just adore Lilah. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment