Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 30, 2009

Been too long

So today I am 8 weeks 3 days pregnant. I have been having some pretty bad morning sickness. One day I even managed to throw up 3 times. Luckily it comes and goes, and no more throwing up so far. I am very bloated, and almost can't wear my normal clothes any longer. I am not ready for maternity clothes yet, I just am not 100% comfortable that this will all be ok. So to wear maternity clothes to early seems to be a bad idea for some reason.
I need to have more faith and believe that this will all work out. It is hard to be pregnant at this early stage. You have no "proof" that things are growing and going as they should. I have an ultrasound next Monday. That will be helpful for me to start feeling more comfortable about this, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment