Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Another two week wait

Our ultrasound is scheduled for November 18th. I have to wait that long to confirm a heart beat. The wait will be tough. We have a pretty busy schedule in the next two weeks, that should help. I still need to do the planning for Lilah's big party. I have been slacking on that front.
I am feeling pretty confident that things will go well with this pregnancy. But the feeling of unknowing is hard to take some times. I have "symptoms" and all seems well. I think I am handling this "wondering" better than I did with Lilah. I just keep reminding myself that this is happening, this LIFE inside me will continue on well past today, well past tomorrow and for many many years to come. I keep praying for that.
My heart is so full of love for Lilah. She is so funny right now, I adore her. I can't wait to see her interact with siblings. She will be a great big sister. She makes me smile all the time. Except when she just says DADDDAA, and knows who Dada is, but doesn't seem to think saying Mama to me is important, she barely even says it. It does actually make me a little sad to be hanging out with her and dadddaaa daaddda comes out and she looks around... silly girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment