Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 14, 2009

10wks2days

So I didn't update last week. But last Monday on 12/7 we had our last appointment with our RE. We saw the baby moving and could start to distinguish the arms and legs. He/she was moving around quite a bit. I decided he/she loves to dance just like Big Sister.
I had my first OB appointment on Thursday. We again had an ultrasound and again saw a heartbeat and a dancing baby. So at this time we have a grape that flips around.
It is absurd to say this, but I actually felt movement over the weekend. It was one distinct flip I could feel. I am pretty certain it was what I felt. I know what if feels to have a baby move inside me. I could be totally out of my mind, but I will just believe it and pay attention to if anymore feelings come.
Pregnancy is going ok. I have been getting pretty bad morning sickness all day. I think it is getting a little bit better. Overall it is ok. I am pretty down about weight gain. I should have lost more weight before doing a treatment cycle. But I did not. So I just step on the scale and watch the number go up and my clothes don't fit. Getting depressed about weight gain in pregnancy isn't the ideal time. But for whatever reason it is rough on me right now. So I need to just "get over it" :). I am so blessed to be pregnant again, so so very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment