Lilah drank the last drop of frozen breastmilk. I exclusively pumped for 8 months, she got breastmilk for almost 13 months. The last couple weeks we have been just giving her a little bit and getting her used to whole milk. Now it is all gone. :( It makes me a little sad. I am proud of what I accomplished for her. I don't know if it made a difference in her health to have exclusive breastmilk, I can never know that. But we did for sure save hundreds of dollars on formula, so that is great.
#2 milestone? I am done with progesterone in oil (PIO) shots and estrogen patches for this pregnancy. So now it is up to my body to keep the hormone levels right to keep this baby inside and growing strong. My ass is very happy to not be shot anymore, welts and bruises will eventually go away.
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment