Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Pregnancy is not easy!

I have become a complainer, and a whiner, and a general debby downer. I don't like to be this way, but I am. I can't put into words how physically draining have a toddler, being a working Mom, doing my best to take care of my "chores", and being pregnant really is. I am worn out, sore, and cranky. The humidity isn't helping. I am only 36 weeks 1 day right now. I would love to go into labor early, but know that she should "cook" a couple more weeks. We plan to have a c/section on June 29th, so that is 2 weeks from Tuesday. I still am not 100% sure we will make it to that day, but it is nice to know we are down to less than 20 days!! I am worn out. I want to be able to bend over, walk up the stairs, stand up from sitting on the floor, do all these things without gasping for breath. I know having 2 babies will not be easy, but damnit! I want my body back!
I can't wait to meet baby#2. I can't wait to see how my daughter takes on the "big sister" role. I really am looking forward to the good baby related things. I am not completely selfish. But I am going to whine for a little less than 20 days, then I will cherish it all. I will be tired, but I will be so happy to bring home another little baby and begin this new journey in my family's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment