So it is funny sometimes I look at Lilah and think "are you real? Is this really my life?". I have always wanted to be a wife and mother. I waited somewhat late in life to find both, but I have both now and sometimes the reality strikes me. "I am a Mom".... I am a mother to a beautiful, amazing daughter.... I am a 36 weeks pregnant with my second daughter, who I am very excited to meet.
My husband is an amazing father. He is very kind, and very good at "taking care of things". He has always loved birds, and takes pride in his yard. He also takes care of the cats better than most cats are taken care of. :) He adores Lilah, and Lilah adores him. I think he is afraid that he can't love another daughter as much and perhaps is a little nervous for the big change to our family. But I know when he meets his new daughter, his heart will grow.
I am very blessed in life. I don't say enough prayers of "thanks" in my daily life. I need to do more of that. My life and, Me, are not perfect. But I do have the life I want now. I want to improve "Me". I plan to work on that in the time I have off from working outside of the home.
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment