Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

Layla Grace

I came across this story last week. I can't stop following the twitter feed or the blog. My heart is breaking for this family.
http://laylagrace.org/

I can't imagine ever being as strong as these parents are being. I can't imagine how you can see positive in such darkness. I have a strong faith and I keep myself sane most days by truely believing that good can come from bad. But why does a little girl have to suffer? Why does this family have to let go of a little girl that they love so much? I am really struggling with this. (which I know is trite considering what her family is going through).
This poor little girl started getting sick when she was Lilah's age. So of course it is hitting way too close to home. But my baby is healthy. And so many other babies are healthy. Why does this poor little girl Layla not get to grow up and enjoy life. Why? Why? Why?
I keep praying for this family, that they somehow find peace. But they are so strong and have already made some peace with this.
I am so sad. This just isn't fair.
Lord please stop this little baby's suffering and please bring some peace to this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment