I have said before how much I adore my little girl. Here are some of my favorite things about her right now.
She loves to hug. She snuggles right in, her face to mine. It is so precious and melts my heart every time.
She loves the kitties. She crawls over to them and lays her head on them to hug them. They aren't so thrilled by this activity, but it is pretty darn cute.
She totally gets the idea of the phone. But she thinks that she can put anything to her ear and say "hello" and it makes it a phone. So she picks up remote controls, mini-alarm clocks, anything that is small and hand held, and puts it to her ear (or the side of her head, sometimes the aim is off) and says "hello". Awwww
She has a play kitchen that has a window in it. She goes to the other side of the window and sticks her head in and squeals with delight. Looking at you threw the window is the greatest thing to her.
She is really a talker. She has many words in her vocabulary and regularly repeats what we say to her. I think there are at least 25 words she uses regularly. I have read that 3 words for a 15 month old is the target. So I am proud of my little talker.
She isn't walking yet. I try to walk with her sometimes she plays along, others she collapses to her knees and crawls. She has been cruising on furniture for a long time. But she just lacks the courage to "let go". (hmmm anyone else have the "let go" problem? ; ) )
She grabs a blanket and lays down and says "nigh nigh" when she is playing in the family room. She has no intention of sleeping, but she knows this gets a laugh, so she plays along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment