Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 5, 2010

I am not a good blogger



It has been a long time since I updated. This has been a difficult pregnancy. I have had two major bleeds and it was found I have 1. Subchorionic hematoma, 2. Placenta Previa. Both of these conditions can cause bleeding. Because of these I was put on very limited activity by my OB. She doesn't want me to lift more than 5lbs, or push shopping carts. This ultrasound image below shows the bleed (the dark black on the right).


Having a 1 year old makes it very difficult to limit activity. Lilah doesn't walk yet so we really needed to get some help. I was able to get some help in the afternoon from a young girl. She comes to the house and plays with Lilah and helps me get her in and out of the car. It has been a great help. Lilah gets a little whiney when she can't have Mommy, but she is doing better.


We had another ultrasound on January 22 because I was spotting (all day long for about 18 days). We got to see great images of the baby, but the baby was not willing to provide the "money shot". So we are still unsure what the gender is.


I have recently been made aware of another possible complication with this pregnancy. It seems I have mild preeclampsia. I am worried about this and how the next few weeks will go.


We have an ultrasound on Monday. I hope we can pick a team of pink or blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment