I haven't kept this blog going, but I really should document some of the things they are doing so we can always remember.
So Lilah at 3 is very verbal. We can have conversations and she has a memory like a steel trap. She still doesn't have a concept of time. So everything is "last time". So last time could be 6 months ago or 5 minutes ago. It is funny to pass by the McDonald's and she says "that's old mcdonalds, I went there with my friends last time" (she went months ago as a treat in the summer with her day care peeps).
She is very stubborn and quick tempered (NO idea where she gets that! )
She is funny too. Today she wanted to scoot down the steps on her butt and was saying "look mommy I am scooting and my panties go up my butt" LOL
She is a sensitive child. She needs extra hugs and reassurance. This is difficult some times with the hustle and bustle of life. But we try.
She was potty trained just before turning 3 and did great, and was actually easy to train.
She finally decided to be paci free just before Christmas. She battled hard to the end, but one day decided she would be done and that was it.
She loves wearing dresses. I asked her why one day and she said "I like to be pretty". I have taken to asking her about being pretty vs smart. So I taught her that she should want to be smart before pretty. I hope she "gets this" some day! :)
She hates getting her hair brushed or done, she like the au natural look.
She loves her sister and has tried dearly to be patient as she grows old enough to finally play with.
She has really cool friends her are sharp and spunky, which in many of these cases the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, their Moms are cool too.
I love her to pieces. She has a sweet soul and she is so smart. She impresses me daily with the things she knows.
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment