Amelia is the sweetest baby ever. She has a sweet soul and just oozes with sweetness. I once said she is "full of sweetness with a touch of spice". It is so true! She is quick tempered and a spit fire, but a cuddler. She loves her Mommy. Which I admit I adore, even though at times it is hard to hold her all the time when we are in strange settings.
She was a late walker like her sister. She finally at just over 18 months walks most of the time. She still needs some help in this area to get to some "normal" with her peers.
She breastfed until just over 18 months too. The time was so special with her. She still likes morning and nighttime cuddles, so it isn't too bad.
She is a talker and is very smart. She has great verbal skills and amazing fine motor skills. She sometimes eats better with utensils than her sister does.
She loves baby dolls. She wants to feed them and dress them all the time. Lilah wasn't into dolls like Amelia is. She is so gentle with babies and still spends most days in the Baby room at school. She is a nurturer! I love that!
She loves her Lamby for sleeping too. She isn't a paci addict, but she does like it to calm her down when she is tired.
She is funny. And she thinks she is way funnier than she really is! She finds is hilarious to throw food and silly misbehave things. She will laugh and laugh. She has the funniest little giggle now too.
Separation Anxiety has always been her weakness. But with time she comes around with people. She loves to dance! She isn't into TV much, or sitting and listening to books. She sits and looks at books and flips the pages, but she just flips the pages or closes the book if you try reading to her.
She loves exploring and is pretty good at independent play.
She is a climber and is very brave. She will stand in chairs and think she is the queen of the world.
I love this special lady so much. I can't wait to see her grow up more.
She adores her sister so much and screams "LiYYAAA" all the time. :)
Words she says:
baby, lamby, ball, kitty, doggie, mommy, daddy, Lilah, shoes, socks, bag, milk, water, fork, spoon, breakfast, snack, book, GG(great grandma)... I could go on and on.
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment