Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 21, 2010

Reality Starting to set in

We planned on having our children this close together. We wanted them to grow up and be close. BUT I surely didn't plan for pregnancy with a toddler, or ever think that this could be hard. This experience has been so incredibly hard. I can't wait for the end and to meet another beautiful daughter. I can't wait for Lilah to be a big sister. But most importantly I can't wait to have my body back.

I realize life with two little ones isn't going to be easy. I realize that I will be sleep deprived. But I think once I have physical energy again life will get easier. Maybe I am fooling myself greatly, probably am.

So as of today I have 37 days left until we meet this new little baby. Let the countdown begin. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment