Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 30, 2012

Lilah at 40 Months

Lilah is an intense child.  She is passionate and emotional.  She is funny and loves to hug! She is so intelligent and understands how things work.  She has always been a talker and it is so fun to talk with her now.  We can have real conversations and her little mind just spins and spins when she is thinking of something.  She adores her little sister, but she still doesn't know how to be gentle. 
There are many days where Lilah needs a hug.  She is so self aware and knows when she needs a hug.  She is quick to tears when things go wrong.  These emotions are hard to manage.  I just repeat often that she is intense.  I am pretty certain Lilah gets intensity from me.  I am pretty intense too.
I was telling Lilah the other day how she has gotten so big and how she used to be small enough to be in my belly.  She looked at me with alarm and said "we don't eat people".
I enjoy watching her grow and change every day.  I often wonder what she will be like when she grows up.  I hope she will get a bit more of a thicker skin, but I hope she doesn't lose her passion!
I love this spunky monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment